[Fsf-friends] Re: [Raghavendra bhat] Another world is possible

PostgreSQL Server eiidp@md3.vsnl.net.in
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:41:23 +0530

On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 10:52 am, you wrote:

> All said and  done, I request that OSS (the  company in Kochi) release
> their  generally useful  and functional  application/s to  the General
> Public in  the immediate  future so that  the Community also  gets the
> benefit, who knows; maybe  they themselves stand to benefit enormously
> by this very action.  Justice to  the GNU should not only seem to have
> been done but also appear to be have been done !

Surely, we accept your suggestions. OSS will consider it.

> Btw, OSS  is an inappropriate  name for this Kochi-based  company. ;-)
> Inappropriate  name for  an appropriate  technological model,  the GNU
> model.

You have to bear with OSS. Its name is Open Sothware Solutions Industrial
Co-operative Society. It does not represent Open Souce Software movement.

Regards,

Anil, ATPS