[Fsf-friends] Re: Vivara Vicharam

PostgreSQL Server eiidp@md3.vsnl.net.in
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:39:15 +0530

On Tuesday 21 Jan 2003 8:04 pm, you wrote:
> Hello Anil,
>
> Thank you for providing information on ATPS and allied organizations.
> I shall be much obliged if you reply to the following 2 questions :
>
> 1. Do you have somebody associated with you here in Trichur?
> 2. Do you have any activities in Trichur?

1. Ashokan Njarakkal from Kodungalloor is associated with us. One Mr.
Gopikrishna ( Alumini Trichur Engg. College 1989 Admission Mechanical) is a
member of OSS.

2. We had earlier approached KILA. (You may pleas contact C K Raju of KILA).
We have approached Costford for some joint activities, but did not
materialised.

Regards,

Anil, ATPS