[Fsf-friends] RE: Free Software ... at OneWorld

Jaba Menon jaba.menon@oneworld.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:53:59 +0530

Dear Fredrick,

Thank you so much for your contribution and I am sure we will make it
happen...I have requested my colleague, Kanti Kumar, Editor, Digital
Opportunity Channel to coordinate this panel, which we are planning to
incorporate in the session on "Languages, Local content...". In case we find
a better slot, we will shift..
Fredrick, in case you can make it for a day, we would be delighted...

Thank you very much once again and best regards.

Jaba Menon
Partnership Manager
OneWorld South Asia
Ph/Fax: 91-11-26532430/ 26612008