[Fsf-friends] Re: [ilug_sm] Workshop on GNU/Linux in Kolhapur ... inviting speakers

FN fred@bytesforall.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:14:34 +0530 (IST)

If you have any suggestions, please contact The GNU/Linuxer <thegnuer@yahoo.de>
FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to