[Fsf-friends] List of *all* GNU/LUGs in India

Sayamindu Dasgupta unmadindu@Softhome.net
22 Feb 2003 21:12:11 +0530

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 00:22, FN wrote:
> Can anyone help to build a list of all GLUGs, LUGs and FSUG (Free Software
> User Groups) in India? My earlier list is rather incomplete and
> dated. Perhaps we are missing out on a whole lot of newcomers.

Fred - maybe you/anyone who takes up this job should apply to DMOZ.org
as an editor for
Top/Computers/Operating_Systems/Linux/User_groups/Asia/India
That has a nice interface which would be very helpful for
categorizing/maintaining things :-)
-sdg-

PS: Any FLOSS users' group in India ??

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
		at
	PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

There is no cure for birth and death other than to enjoy the interval.
		-- George Santayana