[Fsf-friends] [Off Topic] NEWS: [GNU]Linux-based desktops fail to excite the market

The GNU/Linuxer thelinuxpundit@yahoo.fr
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:24:47 -0800 (PST)

--0-64047532-1044372287=:83281

Dear Kanti,
Well, may be we are not against any company or entity, you but can't really call MS *any company*. It's *the* company which is trying hardest to bog the Free Software Movement down. It has been for years intimidating small companies to include use & spread proprietary software. So in a way, we can say that MS has been leading the whole movement of proprietary software. Even though I am personally not against any company, but when it comes to MS, I think the signature was well justified especially since most Indians don't know to look outside the ``Windows''  & think about any software that's not endorsed by MS.
In any case, if it hurts you or the philosophy of the FSF in any way, I am removing the signature.
Regards,
B.Ghose