[Fsf-friends] Richard Stallman on video conf mode in IIT Bombay..

FN fred@bytesforall.org
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:05:36 +0530 (IST)

Wonder if Prof Easaw sent this thru to FSF India too? FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to