[Fsf-friends] Debian

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Tue Dec 30 16:49:50 IST 2003

Senthil_OR@Dell.com writes:

> > > can any one share a copy of debian latest for free I shall pay up
> > > for courier charges
> >
> > Visit this URL.  And I am sure you would like the deals.
> >
> > http://lincds.com
>
> Also :
> http://www.ilug-margao.org/html/cd_library.htm
>
> here It is like Rs.30/-  per CD.

This sure looks like a better deal.  Does it include the courier
charges?  If it does, then Wow!!

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2003-12-20 14:17:08 annamalai.gurusami>

The World Social Forum is not an organisation, not a united front
platform, but "an open meeting place for reflective thinking,
democratic debate of ideas, formulation of proposals, free exchange of
experiences and inter-linking for effective action, by groups and
movements of civil society that are opposed to neo-liberalism and to
domination of the world by capital and any form of imperialism, and
are committed to building a society centred on the human person

                 http://www.wsfindia.org