[Fsf-friends] Free(dom) Software?

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Tue Dec 30 10:30:13 IST 2003

Manoj posts:

>> We can use freedom instead of the cunning word "free"

Well, free  is not a  cunning word.   In fact, we  get a chance  to tell
about the  GNU Project  and the ethical  imperative of sharing.   We are
able to tell that it is about freedom and not cost.

Free is the right word and it is interesting to read Ramanraj's chaste
articulations.  Freedom is a dangerous thing in the hands of a `bully'
and your freedom becomes a `bad thing' if it does not end at the tip of
my nose.  Our software freedom can be defended only by Free software,
freedom which cannot be defended is no freedom!

--
ragOO       Amateur  Radio     VU2RGU
Join  us now  and share  the software,