[Fsf-friends] Free(dom) Software?

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 13:07:11 IST 2003

Interesting to know this. I will be talking to a non
technical audience. After the talk I think they will
remember "Freedom Software". From now on, in all my
activist efforts I will be saying "Freedom Software".
Does the FSF have a supporting opinion? I would like
to know what FSF and RMS think about this.

Thanks
KRishna