[Fsf-friends] Free(dom) Software?

Senthil_OR@Dell.com Senthil_OR@Dell.com
Mon Dec 29 01:52:41 IST 2003

The term "Freedom Software" is really good.  If it had been used intially,
It could have perhaps ( In my opinion)

1) Conveyed the Meaning of the movement
2) Could have avoided all the Open Source Software Vs Free Software (term
tussles)
3) No child process of the name FLOSS

RMS, Did you think of using term "Freedom Software" for the entire concept?

I am yet to find your comments (on www) regarding this.

-Senthil