[Fsf-friends] Indian Express

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Fri Dec 26 12:36:08 IST 2003

Manilal posts:

>> We had demonstrated the software before Sajith at IT Mission. He then
>> commented that they opt Mandrake for this purpose

Can you please  say as to who  this "we" is?  Are you  from C-DIT, ATPS,
EIID, OSS or  IT Mission?  Is the  Sajith of IT Mission the  same guy as
Sajith V. K.

PS.  Do not start a separate thread.  You just need "press" the Reply
     button of your mail client and all will be fine.  Your reply mail
     will follow the previous mail in the thread.
--
ragOO
http://puggy.symonds.net/~fsug-kochi