[Fsf-friends] Indian Express

Manilal K M manilal@linuxmail.org
Fri Dec 26 12:45:07 IST 2003

Actually there are two sets of CDs. The first set contains 3CDs which contains the RH LInux 9 OS. The logo is printed only on these CDs. The OS is not customized. It is copied as it is in the RedHat's site. The second set contains a single CD with packages developed by CDIT. This CD doesn't bear the logo of RedHat. The Akshaya project is completely a non-commercial initiative and as I have said earlier there is nothing in copying the logo.
Manilal