[Fsf-friends] Indian Express

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Fri Dec 26 07:47:03 IST 2003

Mahesh posts:

>> RH's  and our perceptions  of what  constitutes `commercial  use' may
>> differ; but if  RH insists that a particular  activity is commercial,
>> we can and should respect that view

We should also stand by RH because these days they consistently refuse
to package `non-free' software.  As a good Free software business,
Redhat is also employing a lot of free software programmers and
hackers.  They  have contributed back to  the pool of  Free software.  I
think that we keep away from the mess of C-DIT's own making.

We should find  an other Freesoftware-inclined IE reporter  (our own KG,
an influential IE reporter can help us) who can write a separate article
which clears up all of these confusions.  Maybe we can help do that.

--
ragOO       Amateur  Radio     VU2RGU
http://puggy.symonds.net/~fsug-kochi