[Fsf-friends] Akshaya project

Senthil_OR@Dell.com Senthil_OR@Dell.com
Wed Dec 24 08:19:35 IST 2003

 On the whole, it appears that press is report is presented without a good
research.

 1) The Report was HIGHLY misleading to the general public.

 2) A highly inadequate research had been done by the author/editor of that
paper.

 3) Incomplete information; half side of the story  presented to the public.

We need to inform the newindpress editor, regarding the mistakes they have
made and see through that it is corrected.

I have sent a mail yesterday itself and dunno how responsive/responsible
newindpress will be.

Senthil