[Fsf-friends] RE: No Free Water

Senthil_OR@Dell.com Senthil_OR@Dell.com
Tue Dec 23 11:33:10 IST 2003

At Bangalore, there is a lot of enthusiasm and freshness for all hackers
in general.
At FSF-Friends list, I saw some serious discussion on Licensing( with
all Legal terms) going on.

How did this benefit us?

I don't recollect the exact story, but in one of Swami Vivekananda's
books, there is a narration,
wherein a group of philosophers would be discussing about god and a
small boy would walk in and
say, "If all these are true, then what are we doing here".

Sometimes, _I feel_ that discussing/arguing about Philosophy is vain.
Any thoughtful material I find, I absorb it and get back to work.
And that's how I see most of my friends are.

Ok. Now, if you can crack some joke here(for everybody to
laugh,ofcourse),then press Reply All
otherwise press Reply Only.
If you do it the other way round,then I will consider it as an encrypted
message (for which I don't have a key)

Senthil