[Fsf-friends] Interesting speech by RMS

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Mon Dec 22 10:42:50 IST 2003

fjsylvester <fjsylvester@marketweighton.com> writes:

> I found this speech by RMS on the net I forgot the url from were I
> saved it on my pc.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2003-12-20 14:17:08 annamalai.gurusami>

The World Social Forum is not an organisation, not a united front
platform, but "an open meeting place for reflective thinking,
democratic debate of ideas, formulation of proposals, free exchange of
experiences and inter-linking for effective action, by groups and
movements of civil society that are opposed to neo-liberalism and to
domination of the world by capital and any form of imperialism, and
are committed to building a society centred on the human person

                 http://www.wsfindia.org