[Fsf-friends] Powered by Free Software

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Sat Dec 20 21:13:30 IST 2003

Even www.linuxpakistan.net is a LUG, still their site so clearly says:

+----------------------------------+
|                                  |
|    Powered by Free Software      |
+----------------------------------+

along with the GNU Logo.

But, that is first time I ever saw a site use the expression "Powered by
Free Software"

The expression could be more widely used.  I wonder what RMS would say
on this.

Many sites run with free software including Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL,
Mailman, Bind etc. and it is most appropriate that such a sites says