[Fsf-friends] Welcome to RMS

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Sat Dec 20 11:44:21 IST 2003

Ramanraj K <ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in> writes:

> > Arun wrote:
> >
> > RMS should be in india from Jan 16 to Feb 2nd. Will be participating
> > in WSF.
>
> As per our Tamil Calendar, Pongal, the festival of harvest, when the
> sun is thanked, falls on Jan 15, 2004.  It is remarkable that RMS, the

But then the WSF 2004 is to be held in Mumbai.  Is he travelling down
to Karnataka or Tamil Nadu during his visit?

BTW, where is FSF India located (any office?).

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2003-12-17 13:49:43 annamalai.gurusami>

Emily Postnews Answers Your Questions on Netiquette

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/emily-postnews/part1/

Q: Somebody just posted a query to the net, and I want to get the
answer too.  What should I do?

A: Immediately post a following, including the complete text of the
query.  At the bottom add, "Me too!"  If somebody else has done this,
follow up their article and add "Me three," or whatever number is
appropriate.  Don't forget your full signature.  After all, if you
just mail the original poster and ask for a copy of the answers, you
will simply clutter the poster's mailbox, and save people who do
answer the question the joyful duty of noting all the "me (n)s" and
sending off all the multiple copies.