[Fsf-friends] Re: Fund Raising for FSF-India

Ramanraj K ramanraj@vsnl.com
Mon Dec 15 17:16:08 IST 2003

Suraj <suraj@symonds.net> responded to my request to ilugc and
fsf-friends, instantly, along with this correction:

    Please  find the  corrected document  attached herewith.   As  for the
    correction about 'holy' vs 'wholly'  I have made it '[w]hol[l]y'. Feel
    free to make any  changes (and i would be helped if  you can send back
    the changes so that I can maintain a nice copy of it for myself).

The speech and the Q&A session must have been for 3 to 4 hours, and it
has taken me that much time to merely correct punctuation, and I am only
half way through! The RMS speech is important, as it conveys the entire
history and philosophy of the Free Sofware movement in a capsule.  It
could probably be published as a booket by FSF-India.  I wrote as
follows to Suraj, privately:

 >Dear Suraj,
 >
 >Thanks for having done a wonderful job of writing the transcript of
the RMS speech.  It made me feel like I actually attended the meet. It
must have taken a lot of your time and patience...

 >Regards,
 >Ramanraj.

I feel like gifting our young friend Suraj a carton of 5-Stars, all for
himself :-) for the good work done!