[Fsf-friends] A help needed to correct transcript of RMS speech delivered at MIT

Suraj suraj@symonds.net
Sun Dec 14 05:15:24 IST 2003

Ramanraj K wrote on Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 06:46:52PM +0530:
,----
| It would  be nice if  all the typos  and errors in the  transcript are
| fixed.   Is there  anybody who  attended the  speech of  RMS  on 13th,
| March, 2002 at MIT and prepared to edit and correct the transcript?
`----

I did  the transcript and I  was there for  the talk as well.   I have
just replied  to your mail on ilugc's  mailing list that I  can mail a
copy of the corrected version to the webmaster of chennailug.org

cheers,

  -Suraj