[Fsf-friends] Re: Fund Raising for FSF-India

Richard Stallman rms@gnu.org
Sat Dec 13 10:17:58 IST 2003

	    but so,emacs became a religion. we even have a great sism between

It's spelled "schism".

	    You must Exorcise the evil proprietary operating systems from all the
	    computers you control.  and then install a wholly free operating
	    system instead.

I suggest writing "holy (= wholly)" here.

	    if you make this commitments and live by it, then you too would be a

Commitment, singular.

Some other changes in punctuation and capitalization are needed.
Where did this text come from?  We should correct the master copy.

    have removed the [laughter] tags that you will find in the link above.

It's important for people to know this is a joke.  Otherwise they
might think I really believe in this as a religion ;-{}.

Perhaps smileys could convey it.