[Fsf-friends] Need help on how to respond to insecure CEOs

Rishi Gangoly rishi@theargoncompany.com
Fri Dec 12 00:10:18 IST 2003

Hi

Whenever I meet a director or CEO of a software company and talk to them about
FSF and talk them into considering licensing their software with GPL, at
first they listed but then the fear factor takes over.

The Fear Factor:
- What if the competition uses my code and shuts my company down?

How does one respond to the fear?

Anyone knows of documents or articles on the NET that talks about this worry
and how it can be overcome?

The reason I'm having difficulty is because I'm not sure about this either.

Anyone / Any comments?

Regards

Rishi

--