[Fsf-friends] a preliminary draft of how to extend the reach of FSF-India

Krishnan VDG vdgk@ll2b.com
Tue Dec 9 08:54:32 IST 2003

I appreciate your initiative. Congratulations to all involved in this
exercise. Infact, we have installed "e-Administration" - a paperless office
solution for Electronics Corporation of Tamilnadu, towards their
e-Governance initiative.

We would be interested in taking this up with other State Governments too.
It will be based on the open source tools of Linux, Postgres and Java.

If you think we can work together for dissemination of information and
knowledge, we would be delighted.

Do feel free to email me your reactions.

Krishnan V D G
President & CEO
LL2B.COM Pvt Ltd
B4, Ashok Suparna,