[Fsf-friends] Re: Akshaya

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Wed Aug 27 09:33:39 IST 2003

Hi Geeta, Thanks for your note. On the last point, may I point out that
there are a lot of Free/Libre and Open Source Software activities *alredy*
underway in Kerala.

In fact, that state is the headquarters of the Free Software
Foundation-India, and has an active TeX User Group. There are also user
groups in Tvm, Kochi and elsewhere.

Will try and copy this message to some in my addressbook. It would really
be nice, and helpful to you too, if you roped in the enthusiasm of these
nice people to make IT-for-development a reality for all in your part of
India. FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com