[Fsf-friends] Dr Geo in Indian languages...

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Sat Aug 23 11:52:28 IST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------

>From fred@bytesforall.org Sat Aug 23 11:49:29 2003

--__--__--

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:05:26 +0200
From: Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ext.cri74.org>
To: jnshah <jnshah@bom7.vsnl.net.in>
Cc: ofset-drgenius-dev@lists.sourceforge.net,
	indic-computing-users@lists.sourceforge.net, amba@iiit.net,
	indlinux-marathi-request@lists.sourceforge.net, tdk12@rediffmail.com
Subject: [Indic-computing-users] DrGeo in indian languages!

WAKE UP ! Time to translate properly DrGeo in Indian languages.

Mr Jitendra Shah already sent me .po files of Indian languages but these
files need to be largely updated (I think the Marathi is already in good
shape). Whoever is reponsible to update the language files, contact me
directly so I can send you directly your updated file to translate, it is
important I send you an updated file otherwise your translation may be only
partial. To this date there are abot 426 messages, if updated in regular
basis it is little job, only the first shot is painfull.

Regards,

Hilaire

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:49:12 +0530