[Fsf-friends] Help needed: Anyone from kotayam,kerala?

Raj Shekhar raj@plusthought.org
Tue Aug 19 12:29:35 IST 2003

> Is any body willing to help
> Dr. Ikbal (Vice chancellor, University of kerala)
> in installing Gnu/Linux. He is interested in the concepts
> of free software and now wishes to try it.

The organization where I work had made an eye opener about Open source
software. They send it out to people telling them about its advantages.
Can you send me his complete postal address or his email address where I
can contact him? The website of our organization is plusthought.org

Raj Shekhar
http://geocities.com/lunatech3007/