[Fsf-friends] Happy freindship day to all freinds of GNU

anand vardhan bunnubabu@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 02:32:56 IST 2003

hey guys
its freindship days
should we celebrate it as a healthy day for linux
lovers who are literally freind of TUX.
we penguin lovers can make a lot to world if we wish
anand

--- "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <fred@bytesforall.org>