[Fsf-friends] few errors in new design

Sameer N. I. isam0ne@netscape.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:28:37 +0530

--------------010206000100080700040703

hi,

I just saw the FSFIndiaPoster.pdf

the colours used are fine except on  the "weave your own code".

the text that reads "Weave your own code".
the colour of "Weave" is green you used. It appears on top and the
colour for "Code" is  saffron.
It should be interchanged because saffron is on top in our national flag
and green is at bottom.

please check.

Best regards.

Sameer.

--------------010206000100080700040703

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
&nbsp;<br>
I just saw the FSFIndiaPoster.pdf<br>
the colours used are fine except on&nbsp; the "weave your own code".<br>
the text that reads "Weave your own code".<br>
the colour of "Weave" is green you used. It appears on top and the colour
for "Code" is&nbsp; saffron.<br>
It should be interchanged because saffron is on top in our national flag
and green is at bottom.<br>
please check.<br>
Best regards.<br>
Sameer.</font></small>