[Fsf-friends] Membership of the Free Software Foundation

Arko Provo Mukherjee arkoprovo@peacefulaction.org
25 Apr 2003 19:15:15 +0530

One has to make a proper plan to spend the money properly.
That will help to pump confidence in people to donate more.

I think two catagories should be  made:
1> People
2> Corporate Companies.

The minimum donation of a Company should be more than a donation of a
single person.

Regards
Arko