[Fsf-friends] Membership of the Free Software Foundation

Arko Provo Mukherjee arkoprovo@peacefulaction.org
25 Apr 2003 06:16:46 +0530

Exactly, it should be country specific.
In India, FSF can charge may be Rs 200 for normal people and Rs 100 for
students. I would definitely donate in such a case.
Regards
Arko