[Fsf-friends] Reprinting GFDL'd books in India

The GNU/Linuxer thelinuxpundit@yahoo.fr
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 04:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1221546160-1050752091=:34645

Hello Friends,
I was thinking about reprinting GFDL'd books like the ``Emacs Manual''
by RMS, ``Free as in Freedom'' by Sam Williams etc. in India. Could we
at FSF-India do something about it? We can arrange for discounted
paper, etc. from some Govt./Private organisations etc. for that. I think
that'd be of great help to us users and also those who want to learn
[GNU]Linux especially since there are no [or very less for that matter] good
and cheap books available in India. What do you think ?
Bhaskar Ghose