[Fsf-friends] SITEWATCH: glugt.linuxisle.com (Trichy)

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:00:38 +0530 (IST)

URL             :  http://glugt.linuxisle.com

   tux GNU/Linux User Group - Trichy
      GNU
   * Main Menu *
   [1]GLUG Home
   [2]Projects
   [3]Downloads
   [4]GNU/Linux Links
   [5]Meetings
   [6]Mailing Lists
   [7]Credits
   * GNU/Linux Docs *
   [8]GNU/Linux Workshop
   [9]Tips/HOWTOS
   * Reminder *

     GLUG-T Meeting
   Date: 20th April, Sunday
   Time: 9:30 to 12:30pm
   Venue: Accel IT Academy Thillainagar
   [10]* Help Needed *

     LCD Projector

     Domain Name & Web Space

     Meeting Place

                  Welcome to GNU/Linux User Group - Trichy

           The GLUG-T is based at Trichy, a small city at the heart of
   Tamil Nadu, a state in India. The user group aims to promote free
   software in its spirit. We meet every 3rd Sunday on a decided place.
   (Check out our [11]meetings page for the next meeting's venue.) In our
   meetings we discuss both technical and philosophical issues related to
   free software. We welcome everybody interested in free software and
   the GNU/Linux OS to join our user group.
   Joining the GLUG-T:

   You can join us by subscribing to our mailing list
   glug_t@freelists.org and attending our meetings. To subscribe to the
   'subscribe' as subject.
   Contacting Us:

   .In case the information you are looking for is not in this website
   you can mail to [13]glug_t@linuxmail.org.
   * Cookie *
   * Poll *
   Which is your favourite Desktop Environment?
   (_) Gnome
   (_) KDE
   (_) Text Mode
   (_) Others