[Fsf-friends] And now the Kerala Electricity Board goes Microsoft

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@kumarayil.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:13:40 +0530

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 02:28:43PM +0530, Suraj Kumar wrote:

>>>I'm sure  communism will not happen  in india, given  the amount of
>>>damage US did  to the face of communism by  pointing its fingers at
>>>badly implemented communism in  countries such as the Soviet Union,
>>>thanks to Stalin.

The so-called communist people in Kerala is as worst as other parties,
in their  attitude towards foreign  MNCs/Corporates.  They shamelessly
change their opinion/deeds if they get their contribution.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net