[Fsf-friends] And now the Kerala Electricity Board goes Microsoft

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:28:52 +0530

Raj Shekhar writes:

 > Maybe a fullscale article would be  nice. I am willing to work with
 > you on  this. It has  been on  my mind for  some time now.  Can you
 > forward me the letter ?

http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/11/22/stories/2002112200211001.htm

(
Note:

* The  editor  edited  a major  part  of  my  letter and  removed  all
references  that I  had  to  the GNU  Project,  importance of  sharing
software, etc.,. which  i think is okay because  I was rather straying
away from the topic ;)

* Thanks  to the mass-memo  from fsug-kochi  without which  I couldn't
have given those wonderful statistics.

* The  editor  has also  wrongly  replaced  the  word 'software'  with
'softwares'.
)

--
| There is no pain greater than poverty; deprivation               |