[Fsf-friends] Re: Budding GNU/Linux User Group

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:28:43 +0530 (IST)

Thanks very much Vijay. Could you please add me to the mailing list? Let
us know how we can help... If you would like us to share CDs with you,
please send us a list of what you already have. The condition is that
you must then share these freely with others in your area. Deal? FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.fredericknoronha.net  : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : http://www.bytesforall.org       : software we refer to