[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Welcome message

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
30 Oct 2002 12:33:49 +0530

--=-=-=

From: "SEPSIT KANNUR" <sepsit@linuxmail.org>
To: gnu@gnu.org.in
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:53:46 +0500
Subject: Welcome message

Hello,
    Sepsit is a registered society working for the enhancement of Free software in Keralam.We had already contacted GNU and they redirected us to You.It's a pleasure to know that FSF India is headed in Keralam.We arev currently developing Software in GPL'd tools on GNU/Linux Platform.We are also providing necessary guidelines to firms that wishes to move to GPL.We wish to know more about FSF India and its activities .We have a tie-up with Open Software Solutions Industrial Co -Operative Society Limited,Ernakulam,which is working for the enhancement of free software and related matters.Kindly give necessary Information.

From
Social Entrepreneurship Promotion Society on Information Technology (SEPSIT),
Reg No 463/2002,
Dinesh Software Park,
Kannur,
Keralam,