[Fsf-friends] Re: Welcome message

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
30 Oct 2002 12:36:20 +0530

Hello,

Thanks for writing to gnu@gnu.org.in.

You can find out more about our activities on our website, fsf.org.in
or gnu.org.in. A good way to keep in touch with our activities is by
subscribing to our mailing lists (subscription information is on the
website). Please consider subscribing to fsf-friends, which is the
principal support list of FSF-India, and also to fsf-india, which is
FSF India's announcement list.

-- gnu@gnu.org.in