[Fsf-friends] SMALL GRANTS: Need resources to write Free Software?

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:20:47 +0530 (IST)

Jeebesh, I think Mahesh has put in a very interesting argument. Since our
goal is not to control the product, but to ensure that it is used as
widely as possible for wider societal good, perhaps there should be no
problem in accepting the same?
Wonder if our friends at FSF-India have any further suggestions for us? We
would like the intentions of this experiment to be transparent. FN