[Fsf-friends] RE:FLAG

Kanti Jadia Kanti Jadia" <j_kanti@rediffmail.com
7 Oct 2002 18:01:02 -0000

I have come in contact with few people who would like to donate
money for this cause.
Now the problem is two fold.

a.To whom should i direct this small amount of money.

b.How can i further the cause so as to help them donate more.They
have been using various free software's for some work and like the
concept too.

On the point of running informal Free Software User Groups.
The group we need to form in nagpur will cater both as a FLUG as
well as a GLUG.
This in simple terms means that they will also provide help in
formalising/configuring/using free software for certain needs.
The monetory portion thus collected will be further directed
towards
promoting use of free software.
We also plan to distribute free software cd's since they are not
available locally.

To support all these activities what things have to be done.

 From the following link

http://plug.org.in/minutes.php

i understand that a trust can be formed which will take care of
the activities.

Would like input from all patrons of FSF-India as well as the
members.

regards

Kanti Jadia