[Fsf-friends] Flag

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
05 Oct 2002 16:13:25 +0530

Such an online forum already exists: http://forum.gnu.org.in

> Now we need the support of all the Free Software Community to make up
> official rules for all the flags* & further advices & guidelines.
>   The better thing will be deciding the formalization only after an
> active chat in the mailing list.

No need to formalize it with "rules" etc. You will probably get caught
up in your own mini-bureaucracy :) Isn't FSF India enough of a formal
organisation to work under? Why add another layer of formality with
"official rules" etc? Not a good idea.

Just do what you want to do in as informal a manner as possible. When
you do need an "official" banner, the banner of FSF India is
enough. You don't need another one.

Regards,
Khuzaima