[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Govt Stand on Linux

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:45:20 +0530

[snip]
ckr> regard we had sent a letter to the secretary to the government for
ckr> the approval of Linux installation in the computers.
                     ^^^^^

When you talk to such a large body, like the govt please use a more
accurate term. Call it 'GNU/Linux'. Irrespective of whether the order
comes through or not, we should educate the government and remove wrong
ideas that they have. most government 'IT' ppl still believe that this
OS was started in 1991 by a student as a hobby.

    -Suraj
--
| A trader is true to himself, who weighs                              |