[Fsf-friends] Invitation to become a FSF Member ...

Gopal V gopalv82@symonds.net
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:04:38 +0530

If memory serves me right, Tarun Gaur wrote:
> and help us get some insights into making linux easier and easier.

Stop mentioning *LINUX* as the OS ... or at least use "Linux" if you meant
the kernel ... (and it is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds, the code
is free, but the name is not ;-)

> If i recollect well, you said that you are not a member of FSF forums. We
> will be honoured to have your views on a regular basis for the entire FSF
> community.

Hmm... Could you explain your involvement with FSF ? ... Are you a developer ?
or just an organizer ? ... you request to Ajitch sounds more like the latter.

> i am working on some enterprise software where you could help me configure
> linux for the specific purposes.

A system is really secure when you cannot configure it over the network using
*any* method ... strive for that gaol (nice typo ?) ...

Also kindly use Free Software ... there are very good Freesoftware
email clients available ... like Mozilla ...I'm the sort of guy who
started using such tools for the freedom (and not due to any streak
of masochism).

Gopal