[Fsf-friends] Invitation to become a FSF Member ...

Mahesh T Pai paivakil@vsnl.net
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:26:11 +0530

Tarun Gaur wrote:
> I operate out of these three places.

(See below)

> Can you give me any URL on any website where i could read about your
> work.

What about giving details about your firm?  Your qualifications?
Software you have already developed?

> i am working on some enterprise software where you could help me
> configure linux for the specific purposes.

Kids play.

You, operating a company from three locations, better hire a plus two
kid from a LUG in the locality for that.

Nice.  Operating from three places, and not even an own e-mail.  Forget
about a URI.

Hoo!! boy!!!

Without regards,
Mahesh T Pai.