[Fsf-friends] Invitation to become a FSF Member ...

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:02:44 +0000

Hi Ajith,

It is really wonderful to know of your work. I think you can lead the way
and help us get some insights into making linux easier and easier. I am
really excited on knowing what you have done ? Maybe we can associate and i
can promote your work in Delhi, Bangalore and pune. I operate out of these
three places. Can you give me any URL on any website where i could read
about your work.

If i recollect well, you said that you are not a member of FSF forums. We
will be honoured to have your views on a regular basis for the entire FSF
community.

Infact your work can lead the way.

i am working on some enterprise software where you could help me configure
linux for the specific purposes.

It'll be a great help from your side.

With regards,
tarun gaur