[Fsf-friends] Read Richard Stallman's mail

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:01:44 +0000

Hi Mr. Ajith

I am shocked at the way you have interpreted my quest for ever improvement.
According to your interpretation, all the CRITICS carry some kind of
infiriority complex ? Brother, i am just asking all my friends to improve. I
will quote Richard Stallman's mail posted on fsf-friends, where he says that
common user has to be taken serious care of.

I have failed to understand why cant we take criticism in the right spirit.
Are we so closed in our thinking? Friend i am not bothered about what has
been achieved by FSF. I am really curious on how we can improve more.

I am very proud of what has been achieved by FSF and am equally aware of
where we are lacking. Now please dont tell be that we are perfect. THERE IS
A LOT OF SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT and I am doing my bit for it in 3 projects at
GNU. My criticism has been taken very well at the global forums. Our Indian
fourm is the only place where some people are taking a negative view of it.
Brothers please cool down, this is a quest for improvement not any kind of
infiriority complex.

i would be really proud to have someone from FSF-India contribute a
mainstream or futuristic project and make it to GNU/Linux OS. Be sure i am
working on some projects myself.

At the end, It is really easy to judge and comment, but really difficult to
contribute. lets worry about contributing. Be sure i am doing my bit.

regards,
Tarun Gaur