[Fsf-friends] [OFFTOPIC] Three views on Free/Libre and Open Source Software...

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi@vsnl.com
29 Nov 2002 11:00:58 +0530

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 18:47, V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 11:36, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> >
> > Can you get me the name of this writer, and if possible email id.
> >
> > Nagarjuna

I should have added that the magazine also carries a regular column on
GNU/Linux, called GNU/Linux Corner. This column did not appear in the
November issue because it was a special issue on Ayurveda and we
received so many articles that some of them could not be included.

Incidentally, I understand that the Mathrubhoomi daily (in Malayalam)
may be willing to publish short write-ups in their sunday edition. They
have a feature they call Network, which is meant for computer related
material. Apparently, they are not getting sufficient material. If
somebody could regularly give short write-ups, preferably related to
some recent events (for instance, a review of the new release of RedHat
8.0) it may be possible to get it published. Possibly, a small payment
also may be forthcoming :-)

V. Sasi Kumar