[Fsf-friends] LINK: Query from Japan, embedded software

M.P.Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
28 Nov 2002 19:54:39 -0800

Hi Frederick
,---- Frederick Noronha <fred@bytesforall.org> writes:
| Would anyone be able to put a friend from Japan in touch with Free
| Software developers working on the embedded front?
|
| Sandor Markon <markon@rd.fujitec.co.jp> writes: "I am a manager of a
| Japanese manufacturer, involved with introducing Linux to my company since
| at least 5 years ago. My company is considering to start outsourcing
| software projects in India, and  I am in charge of the initial survey."
|
| He will be in India in early December. If you know someone, please put
| him in touch with Sandor. Thanks, -FN
`----
Myself and Mridul Jain worked extensively on porting a version of
Linux kernel to SA1110 based embedded board from scratch. We do
have a complete embedded GNU/Linux system and we use it in our
firewalls and system installers. I can give him the whole system
for free.

I will be there in Bangalore on 10th Jan. Otherwise he can contact
Mridul Jain any time.
Contact Info:
 mridul.jain@californiadigital.com
 Ph: (080) 5565570