[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Get Your FREE RedHat Linux CDs Today

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
27 Nov 2002 12:36:43 +0530

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:17:09 +0530, "Dileep M. Kumar" <dileep@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 07:03:02AM +0530, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

I did not "write", I simply forwarded the entire message (with all
it's headers intact, which you have entirely removed from the
citation) from gnu@gnu.org.in. Forwarding commercials (misleading ones
at that) was a mistake. It won't happen again.