[Fsf-friends] Re: Invitation for Asian Social Forum 2003

FREDERICK NORONHA fred@bytesforall.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:53:01 +0530

A whole set of contacts for the Asian Social Forum at Hyderabad in=20
January 2003. Thanks to a friend, Juha Rekola (former journalist in=20
India) from Finland. We *really must* try to have some presence=20
there for the FSF-India. What say? FN

PS: Linking up the Free Software world with NGOs could make for a=20
powerful alliance...  The Free Software debate has important=20
implications to currently-accepted (?) norms regarding the ownership=20
of 'intellectual property'....